5 Tips for Being More Mindful
1. Spend a few minutes alone each morning when you wake up. Focus on your breathing and pay attention to how your body feels.
2. Write 5 things each day your are grateful for. Spend time thinking about each one and why you are grateful.
3. Mindful eating. Eat slowly and focus on the taste and texture of your food.
4. Take 3 mindful breaths before starting any new activity.
5. Have a few minutes to yourself at the end of your day. Go for a walk, spend time in nature, or hang out in your backyard. Relax and Breathe.